missiongal

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

America Here I come

I'm so excited!!

Stephen and I have decided that I will travel to America with my friend Jenny and her family in February next year!

He is a chicken and he doesn't like to fly so I will take the journey myself. Baby plans are on hold for now.

I will visit Disneyland etc and hope to visit Utah and the Temples and see my friend Toasteroven as well as fly to New York... all in a matter of 18 days!

Can't wait.

2 Comments:

  • At August 26, 2005 at 5:40 PM, Blogger Etelmik said…

    Wow!

    I guess I don't have to go to Oz then =P

    No more phone for me, but I guess in person will have to do =)

     
  • At August 28, 2005 at 6:45 PM, Blogger missiongal said…

    Yes you do have to come see me!!!! I will only be in Utah for about a day and a half I think..

    We're also going to Yellowstone and a few other places.(you can always tag along =P) Not to New York now, just the Western side... a bit of a circle. Will let you know my itinery when I have it.

    The Oz thing for you my dear, was also about you getting away and having a break too, remember.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home