missiongal

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Really stressed

My mind is running 100 miles per hour right now...

I have been so busy at work lately I haven't had time to scratch myself. I tried to write a blog yesterday at lunch time but I didn't get much further than the first couple of lines - No lunch break for me ... rush, rush, rush.

I enjoy being busy at work but there are so many things that needed to be done 3 months ago that are still not getting done because of the amount of work that keeps getting put on my desk each day. When will it end? I hate having loose ends!!

Then of course there's the baby thing and missing my friends and ofcourse my beautiful husband who has been sick with the flu lately.

He and I are really good since I have been focusing on only him and I. I think that I wanted to be there for so many other people (not just male) that I stretched myself too thin and we suffered... Things are looking up though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home