Wow
Did you ever find out that what you thought was perfect wasn't? You know, when you hold a thing, like a relationship, up so high up and model yours on it cos you think it stands for everything you want and need but then it turns out be full of flaws?
Yuk.
My closest friend in the world has just found out that her husband has been cheating on her with a married lady that he works with.
I don't know since she confided in me, I just haven't felt the same. It is just not sitting right with me.. can't even begin to imagine how it is for her. I find myself wondering "if they can't work, what chance do I have?" I have built these two people up so high in my head that it just astonishes me that this has happened... they were so solid (or seemed to be)
Oh my...
Yuk.
My closest friend in the world has just found out that her husband has been cheating on her with a married lady that he works with.
I don't know since she confided in me, I just haven't felt the same. It is just not sitting right with me.. can't even begin to imagine how it is for her. I find myself wondering "if they can't work, what chance do I have?" I have built these two people up so high in my head that it just astonishes me that this has happened... they were so solid (or seemed to be)
Oh my...

2 Comments:
At October 20, 2005 at 9:31 PM,
missiongal said…
had you taken the littlest bit of time to checkout any of my information... you will see that I am married! What would I do with a man dating site?
I really get sick and tired of people that comment on my blogs that don't have any point but to advirtise.
At November 10, 2005 at 7:44 PM,
Etelmik said…
They don't read your response.
You can delete it, or require people to do the "verification" thing. It prevents blog spam =)
Post a Comment
<< Home