A whole lot of Blah, Blah, Blah
Today like many other days in the past week or so, my mind has been twisting in a downward spiral... charming.
All I seem to be able to hear from anyone around me is Blah, blah, blah... I really have no interest in people's opinions, thoughts or feelings at the moment.
Self preservation? Who knows.
The last time I felt like this I ended up at the Doctor's feeling totally miserable and walked out with a script for Aropax in my hand bag... Oh goody...
Heading to the gym this afternoon to see if I can pull myself out of this myself... without any drugs.
But do I really want to? Who knows.
All I seem to be able to hear from anyone around me is Blah, blah, blah... I really have no interest in people's opinions, thoughts or feelings at the moment.
Self preservation? Who knows.
The last time I felt like this I ended up at the Doctor's feeling totally miserable and walked out with a script for Aropax in my hand bag... Oh goody...
Heading to the gym this afternoon to see if I can pull myself out of this myself... without any drugs.
But do I really want to? Who knows.

1 Comments:
At October 24, 2005 at 9:02 PM,
Maurice Bradbury said…
Why bother? Prozac!
Post a Comment
<< Home