I hate busy days at work
So we have come back for a fantastic holiday in America and I find myself for being really grateful that I live in Australia.
We have the most beautiful harbour city (i'm not biased) and we don't have to pay really high prices for fresh food!
Food is a really big sticking point for me because, as someone who struggles with her weight, I found it very frustrating that I had to look really hard to get a meal that came with more than two vegetables and without a serving of fries or hash browns! And what was with the donuts and danishes for breakfast? I couldn't get cereal without it being sugar coated... weird, very weird.
I can certainly understand why America has so many overweight people... maybe I just stayed in the wrong hotels?
I am still in holiday mode and the last three days at work was mind blowing. Very full on with calls and follow ups. I really didn't do much physical paperwork so it didn't feel like I had worked but I can tell you I was busy!
We have the most beautiful harbour city (i'm not biased) and we don't have to pay really high prices for fresh food!
Food is a really big sticking point for me because, as someone who struggles with her weight, I found it very frustrating that I had to look really hard to get a meal that came with more than two vegetables and without a serving of fries or hash browns! And what was with the donuts and danishes for breakfast? I couldn't get cereal without it being sugar coated... weird, very weird.
I can certainly understand why America has so many overweight people... maybe I just stayed in the wrong hotels?
I am still in holiday mode and the last three days at work was mind blowing. Very full on with calls and follow ups. I really didn't do much physical paperwork so it didn't feel like I had worked but I can tell you I was busy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home